Business Development Intern (Airports) Native Dutch, Flemish and English required
Who are we?
Parkimeter is a leading parking solution in Europe that, on the one hand, helps businesses get rid of parking tickets and save VAT and administrative fees thanks to mobile payment. On the other hand, Parkimeter is a parking reservation platform, perfect for leisure or business trips, with more than 1,000 car parks in 200 cities in four countries. Since 2020, Parkimeter is also part of the EasyPark Group, which continues to grow globally as the leading provider of digital parking services.
What do we need?
We are searching for a trainee student interested in developing his/her commercial and marketing spirit. A person motivated to develop his/her professional activity as a business developer, and wanting to enrich his/her knowledge acquired in studies and put them into practice.
- Native Dutch and English
- Any other language is a plus (Flemish, Spanish, French, etc.)
- Good communication skills and empathy.
- Skillful using digital tools.
- Experience in digital tools (PC / Mobile)
- Office automation
- Writing skills for SEO
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Knowledge of affiliate tools or platforms
- Wishing to learn, actively listen.
- Enrolled in a School or University and eligible to sign an internship agreement.
- Parking market research at international airports.
- Inform and propose partnership agreements and close collaboration contracts with new partners at international airports.
- CRM use, incidence management, new partners contact and follow-up until signing up.
- Preparation, revision, development and / or translation of web content.
General competencies to develop:
The student will learn to:
- Identify possible business partners using digital technologies.
- Identify and contact the decision makers.
- Develop and communicate value propositions.
- Follow up and close collaboration agreements.
- Monitor projects using our CRM system.
- Use digital tools to enhance job performance.
- To manage an Affiliate marketing network
- To develop SEO-oriented content
- Improve oral and written communication in business environments.
- Application Procedure
What do we offer?
- Paid internship
- Work schedule: full time
- Internship period: 6 months
- Incorporation/hiring: September
- A dedicated advisor that will coach the student the processes and methodologies to develop as Business developer
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 6 months
- Dutch or English
- Apply Before: