Customer Service Internship
We are responsible for processing orders and answering all questions related to those orders. To answer those questions, you are quite often dependent on colleagues working in The Netherlands, Germany, France, the UK, the US and even India. We also expect you to take a proactive role: we create reports for our customers, check if deliveries might be delayed and we look for alternative products before the customers contact us.
A few of the tasks you will be performing are:
• Processing orders for complex products (standard orders are being processed by another team).
• Answering incoming phone calls (on average 3 morning or afternoon shifts per week) and incoming emails. These will be general questions, but also order or item specific questions. A scientific background is not necessary; if the customer has specific questions, you can transfer him/her to one of our scientists.
• Running reports for open orders.
We have a team of 16 people. Half of the team is younger than 30 years. We are a multicultural team, hardworking and always ready for some fun.
• Bachelor level thinking
• Interested in being trained in Oracle and SAP
• Be fluent in English and Dutch or French (all 3 languages is even better)
(We have a similar position open which requires only English so if you only speak English feel also free to apply)
• Being able to work in international environment
• Strong in communication
• Team player
• Available for 40 hours a week starting asap for 6 months or longer (we are also looking for candidates to start in August/September so if you are available then feel also free to apply)
- Application Procedure
Send an e-mail, together with your Curriculum Vitae, to email@example.com.
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 6 months or longer
- Apply Before:
- Merck Chemicals B.V.
- Customer Service
- +31 20 567 3237