E-Commerce – Sales and Customer Relations internship – Dutch Market
Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for working in a fast-paced online retail environment and have plenty ideas on how to improve processes to make life easier for our consumers? Are you proactive and hands-on? If you are, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands we sell +230,000 branded bathroom products directly to the consumer at competitive prices.
About the position:
As a customer relations intern, you will assist in performing the whole range of activities directly dealing with the customers, that are needed to execute the operational side of a fast-growing e-commerce company. A major focus for this position is to promote sales and customer satisfaction. In addition, we value initiative as we are always striving to improve processes. You will therefore have the chance to initiate your own projects along the way.
Some things you can expect:
• Promoting and closing sales in direct interaction with the customers (about 20%)
• Delivering professional and high-quality service and assistance before and after sales by Responding to inquiries from customers by emails and calls and effectively handling them with the most appropriate solutions (about 60%-70%)
• Interacting with the different departments/teams to ensure quick resolution of the queries.
• Developing and elaborate internal processes and structures (about 5%-10%)
• Salary: 600€ / month
• Start date: Placements throughout the year
• Duration: Anywhere between 5-12 months
• Vacation: 4-10 days depending on the duration
• Studying Business, communication or another relevant degree
• Passion for working within an international e-commerce start-up
• Multitasking should be one of your assets.
• Eager to meet challenges and quick to assimilate new concepts.
• Passion for working in direct interaction with the customers (Logistics, Product and Sales related)
• You are a Dutch native level speaker
- Application Procedure
Do you want to make a great start in your career then apply now by sending your application in English (CV and motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 5-6 months
- Apply Before: