E-Commerce – Sales/Customer Relations Internship – NL Market
Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for working in a fast-paced online retail environment? Do you have plenty of ideas on how to improve processes to make life easier for our consumers? Are you proactive and hands-on? If you are, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands, we sell +220,000 branded bathroom products directly to the consumer at competitive prices.
We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. We are an international company that maintains a flat hierarchy within and between the different departments. Innovation is not only a word at iSi: we expect our future colleagues to give us some fresh ideas. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
As a customer relations intern, you will assist in performing the whole range of activities directly dealing with the customers. These activities are needed to execute the operational side of a fast-growing e-commerce company. A major focus for this position is to promote sales and customer satisfaction. In addition, we value initiative as we are always striving to improve processes. You will therefore have the chance to initiate your own projects along the way.
Some things you can expect:
• Promoting and closing sales in direct interaction with the customers
• Delivering professional, high-quality service and assistance before and after sales by responding to inquiries from customers by emails, calls and effectively handling them with the most appropriate solutions
• Interacting with the different departments to ensure quick resolution of the queries
• Developing and elaborate internal processes and structures
• Duration: 5-6 months
• Starting date: July 2022
What we offer:
• Salary: 700€ / month + bonus (you can also apply for the Erasmus scholarship)
• Regular German lessons
• Free snacks and coffee
• Sports: Free access to a local gym
• Vacations: 1 day / month
• Events: Frequent social events within the company (laser tag, bowling, BBQs, etc.)
Your profile :
• Studying business, communication or another relevant degree
• Passion for working within an international e-commerce company
• Multitasking should be one of your assets
• Eager to meet challenges and quick to assimilate new concepts
• Passion for working in direct interaction with the customers
• You are fluent in English and native in Dutch
- Application Procedure
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and like-minded people. As a successful intern, there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
Do you want to make a great start in your carrier, and does the above profile match your background? Then apply now by sending your application in English (CV and motivation letter) to email@example.com and you will hear from us as soon as possible.
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 5-6 months
- Apply Before: