Intern Investment Strategy
Follow your heart. Use your head. Triodos Bank
Impact first, is the approach of Triodos Investment Management for both our listed (Impact Equities and Bonds) and non-listed (Impact Private Debt and Equities) investments. Impact starts with our thematic approach and ends with showing that impact. As part of our proposition, we continuously work on the development of impact metrics and impact themes, engagement with companies and improving the quality of our minimum standards. To contribute to that, of the investment strategy team is looking for an:
Intern Investment Strategy
(32 - 40 hours a week)
In this position you will get the opportunity to be active in one of the front runner asset managers in sustainable investments. Impact investing in public and private market requires thorough analysis, vision and dedication. Working with Triodos means that you will be one of those specialists who wants to use her or his personal skills for good. You will work together with the investment strategists on several projects and therefore you will get the opportunity to really have a job experience and be part of the team.
• Assist with Initiating and organising thematic engagement for companies
• Perform research on different topics of our investment strategy, both linked to minimum standards and transition themes. Using quantitative data is integral part of this. This research will be conducted together with other analysts and stakeholders
• Collaborate with the team of investment strategists in developing long-term investment perspectives
What is in it for you?
• Experience a working environment in a mission-driven organisation
• Learning a lot about impact investments
• Developing analytical skills
• Working in a team that works intensively together with other departments of Triodos Investment Management
• You are currently studying at a Dutch located and credited University (Master level)
• Preferably, you have no other study obligations during your internship
• The internship is relevant for anyone who is interested in financials, impact investments, and sustainability and is enrolled in a study that relates to these interests To make this internship a success it is important that you like to perform research and analysis work
• You are available for a minimum of 4 months, up to 6 months, 4 or 5 days a week
• You can work independently although you will work closely with experienced members of the team
• You like to work and connect with other people and you have good communication skills
• You have a strong command of the English language as all research is conducted in English
Who we are:
Triodos Investment Management, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognised leader in impact investment. The business has grown, based on deep market sector insights and commitment to sustainability objectives of our partners. Triodos Investment Management currently manages 16+ funds (totalling over EUR 4,9 billion) investing in both Europe and emerging markets.
More information? See www.triodos-im.com
The brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen, the Netherlands at the estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station. Due to the Covid-19 we currently work predominantly from home.
- Application Procedure
For more information about this position, please contact Iris Lether, Iris.Lether@triodos.nl
Please send your motivation letter (in English) including CV by clicking on the website link and using the 'apply here' button before 23 February 2021 to Hans Stegeman.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- Master students
- 4-6 months
- Apply Before: