Intern Investment Support – Africa- Mena Region
The Africa- Mena team is looking for an eager and enthusiastic Intern Investment Support – Africa- Mena Region (32-40 hours a week). Anticipated start date 15 November 2020, available for 6 months.
What you will do
As an intern you will be part of the Africa-Mena Investment team and will contribute to all day-to-day activities of the team:
- Provide documented analysis and research on key markets or sectors for the Africa-Mena region;
- Monitor clients; analyze Monitoring Reports, portfolio performance and financial statements;
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence and KYC procedures;
- Support Investment Officers in analyzing financial-, risk- and sustainability data;
- Prepare market and country analysis reports together with the team;
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required.
The brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
What we offer
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
• A monthly internship allowance of EUR 500.- gross based on a 40-hours working week;
• 100% reimbursement of commuting expenses when using public transport, if you are not in possession of a student public transportation card;
• A dynamic learning environment where you will be working with a lot of enthusiastic colleagues;
• Developing analytical skills and a multidisciplinary approach;
• Learning about impact investing in the developed and Emerging Markets;
• A mentor to supervise and foster your development.
What we are looking for
• Last year student (preferably Master’s degree) with excellent academic performance in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Management;
• Proficient in MS Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
• Strong command of English both oral and written, other languages such as French would be a plus.;
• Strong connection to and knowledge of the Africa-Mena region is a must;
• Previous internship / relevant work experience is welcomed
• A valid work- & residence permit for the Netherlands is a must.
- Application Procedure
Do you want to be part of an organization that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 17+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.9 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitments of our partners. We work with around 200 co-workers, diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
For more information about this position, please contact Fadoua Boudiba Fadoua.email@example.com or Mrinal Verma Mrinal.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply now by using the apply button on the website before October 23rd, 2020.
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- Master students
- 6 months
- Apply Before: