Internship Finance & Research (ongoing)
Fortum is the trusted independent advisor of top tier financial organisations. We combine our in-depth knowledge of the Mortgage market and broad international expertise in supporting our clients with Consultancy, Risk solutions and Due Diligence services. Fortrum is based in the UK and the Netherlands. We recently moved to a modern, newly decorated office in Houten in the centre of the Netherlands. Our office is close to the train station and a mall with a width range of shops and restaurants.
Fortrum wants to start two new business initiatives: Fortrum Research and the Fortrum Academy. This will be done by a special project team consisting out of:
• an intern focused on business communication, digital media and copy writing;
• an internal Fortrum project lead; and
• your position focussed on Finance topics, analytics and research.
We would like to give these initiatives an innovative look & feel and use new digital media. The goal is to inform our – potential – clients on the latest news, outlook and insights in the Mortgage market and create content that can be used for training purposes by the Fortrum Academy.
As an intern you will work closely together with your colleagues in this project team, the Fortrum Board and the wider Fortrum team of Associate Consultants. You will be part of an exciting journey to build and launch new business initiatives in an innovative environment. It will be a great opportunity for you to learn and work together with very experienced professionals in the Fortrum Team.
Are you the highly motivated student who like to join our team?
Your impact as an intern at Fortrum
You will be involved in the following:
• Preparing detailed content on Financial topics related to the Dutch Mortgage market for example a capital or funding overview, or an overview on market dynamics & trends.
• Collecting and analysing data and opinions on Dutch Mortgage market. Exploring issues and predicting trends.
• Interviewing the Fortrum Board and key clients on Financial Mortgage topics.
• Interviewing key stakeholders in the Dutch Mortgage market.
• Preparing financial training materials for the Fortrum Academy
Who you are
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic student with a Finance background or a related field to join the Project team, starting preferably from the 1st of August 2021 for a 4 to 6 months period.* we recruit interns ongoing
• Fluent English speaking and writing
• End Bachelor or Master student Finance, Research or related field
• Affinity with analytics and research; preferably experience in Python or R
• Innovative mindset, eager to investigate and start up new business opportunities
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong team player
- Application Procedure
The allowance for this internship is HBO € 450 / WO € 600 gross based on a 40-hour working week.
Will you be our new colleague?
If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy and think that you would be a good fit for the team at Fortrum, we would like to invite you to apply. We are very keen to find out who you are, what motivates you and what you can contribute to this internship role at Fortrum.
Because of coronavirus, most Fortrum colleagues are currently working from home fully digitally. It is currently not yet clear when we can return to the office. The official working location for this job is Houten.
If you have any questions about the vacancy, you can reach out via phone or WhatsApp to Wilco Ringeling, Senior HR Consultant via 06-54948284 or apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- to be determined
- Dutch or English
- Apply Before: