Junior Strategy & Business Analyst
As Junior Strategy & Business Analyst, you work directly with the top management on the topics that occupy them on a daily basis. Your work and working environment is versatile, covering areas like sales, production and product management, topics such as profit improvement, corporate sustainability and M&A, while regularly traveling to our international locations. You will work in a small but great team of experienced professionals. There is a lot of work to be done but the atmosphere is collaborative, down to earth, results-oriented and professional.
Your key activities will be the following:
• Contribute to strategy and business analysis for the Ubbink Centrotherm Group (UCG), e.g. sustainability
• Conduct market research for UCG’s key markets
• Perform ad hoc analysis of important topics (e.g. product portfolio/large contracts)
• Contribute to effective project management within UCG
• You coordinate the monthly financial reporting cycle
You start out with sufficient guidance and mentoring from our senior staff, but are expected to develop into an independent and self-sufficient strategy and business consultant, where you manage your own projects and other tasks. To help you develop personally and professionally, we will create a tailor-made traineeship, which includes mentoring, training and projects to get to know our business, to help you reach your potential. For the training programme of the traineeship, we cooperate with external partners.
The Ubbink Centrotherm Group (UCG) is a medium-sized company with €150m+ revenue, producing solutions for the energy, ventilation and building markets, going to market with two brands, Ubbink and Centrotherm. UCG operates various production facilities in The Netherlands, Germany, USA and China and several sales offices in France, Belgium, United Kingdom and Italy. In a number of markets we hold a dominant position. The company is characterised by a high degree customer orientation, innovation, excellence and has a people oriented culture. At the same time, results matter and effective collaboration across borders is pivotal. With multiple locations and a diverse range of products and services, there are ample opportunities for career development.
UCG is part of Centrotec, listed at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (€650m+ revenue), which is specialised in energy saving solutions for heating and ventilation and specialised medical applications.
The ideal candidate will recognise her- or himself in the following profile:
• University degree in business administration, economics, finance or other relevant field (interested engineers are also encouraged to apply).
• Preferably, has an international experience (working, studying or volunteering) and has some experience in a corporate environment (work or internship)
• Analytical skills, for example challenged by (financial or operational) puzzles
• Able to analyse and draw meaningful conclusions from data
• Goes the extra mile to make an impact
• Likes to learn and is excited by opportunities to broaden your skill base
• Flexible attitude and accountable for your work
• Good command of English and have working proficiency in Dutch. Being able to speak German would be an asset
• We especially encourage women to apply for this career opportunity
- Application Procedure
Amongst a lot of other things we provide:
• Purposeful and interesting work and ability to have an impact
• A great opportunity in an international people oriented professional environment
• Tailor-made Traineeship to accelerate your personal development
• Flexible working hours and working from home
• Industry aligned competitive salary (including travel compensation) based on 40 hour working week
• 27 holidays days +13 days compensation leave (ADV) annually
• Interesting career opportunities, both within UCG and Centrotec
We are looking forward to hear from you! For questions about the vacancy, please contact Jurriaan Kalf Jurriaan.Kalf@ubbink-centrotherm.com. Your cover letter or vlog, CV and transcript of your university grades can be submitted to email@example.com.
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- Master students
- English, Dutch working proficiency
- Apply Before:
- Ubbink Centrotherm Group
- Verhuellweg 9
6984 AA Doesburg
- Jurriaan Kalf
- Verhuellweg 9
6984 AA Doesburg