Online Marketing – SEO & SEM Internship
Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for working in a fast-paced online retail environment and have plenty ideas on how to improve processes to make life easier for our consumers? Are you proactive and hands-on? If you are, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands we sell +300,000 branded bathroom products directly to the consumer at competitive prices.
We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. We are very international and maintain flat hierarchies and a proactive feedback and innovation culture. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves, and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks, and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
Search Engine Optimization is at the heart of online marketing. You will therefore get the chance to develop important skills that will be of invaluable use throughout your future career.
Your primary focus will be on helping develop our organic traffic through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques. This will involve analyzing and influencing organic keyword positioning using Ahrefs, keyword prospecting, content gap analyses and lots more.
After the internship, you will have learned more about this mysterious SEO topic. You will be able to not just understand but also influence organic search engine rankings. Since you will get real responsibilities at iSi, there is no better place to learn about fast-growing marketing topics such as:
• Performing organic keyword analysis and competitor analysis
• Creating content for SuperBath.co.uk and for ads based on keyword analysis and market research
• Analyzing and influencing our organic search rankings through tools such as Ahrefs
• Online outreach activities (e.g. contacting bloggers, help build our online brand, etc.)
• Introduction to paid online advertising such as PPC (Google AdWords etc.) and Facebook Ads
We have one internship position available in each of our 4 sub shops where you will be responsible for country-specific SEO activities. We therefore invite you to apply if you are either a French, English, Italian, or Dutch native-speaker. Other requirements:
• You have a strong passion for e-commerce/online marketing, and you can translate this passion into concrete actions.
• You are comfortable with multi-tasking and are not afraid to take initiative.
• You have an excellent command of Excel
• Prior experience with E-commerce/Online Marketing is a plus
- Application Procedure
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and like-minded people, and as a successful intern there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
Do you want to make a great start in your career then apply now by sending your application in English (CV and motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- 6 months
- Apply Before:
- iSi GmbH
- Charles Mercier