Product Internship (f/m/d) Hybrid – remote
We’re looking for fintech enthusiasts to join Upvest as an intern in the Product team to support us in creating the financial infrastructure of tomorrow. We’re building the first European Investment API to enable any financial institution to offer a broad range of investment products in their services and applications. Our view is backed by Europe's largest tech VCs (Earlybird, Notion Capital, Partech, HV Capital, ABN AMRO Ventures) and by renowned fintech entrepreneurs (including Maximilian Tayenthal, founder of N26, and Felix Haas, founder of IDnow)
At Upvest, our vision is to make investing as easy as spending money. By enabling any business to offer investment opportunities, our goal is to empower anyone to invest. Today, we count 90+ talented people from 20 different countries.
Join as a member of our Product team, supporting us in building our greenfield Investment API. For the time of your internship, you will have the chance to support a dedicated Product Domain (e.g. Users & Clients, Core Banking, Data & Reporting, etc.). You'll learn how to build a fintech API-first product, how to truly collaborate in a cross-functional team to reach its full potential, while shaping the strategy and roadmap of Upvest’s current and future products.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Learn modern product management skills by facilitating ceremonies, managing the product backlog, and by refining inputs for our product discovery and delivery processes
- Be in the driver's seat and actively shape how we build our Investment API while learning from fintech experts
- Work cross-functionally in an Agile manner with other Upvest teams (Engineering, Growth, Banking, and Legal), as well as external stakeholders (clients and vendors)
- Experience the European fintech product landscape first-hand and dive deep into product research with a user-centric, data-driven approach
- Join a fast-paced and dynamic product-first startup environment
- Actively shape our product success by contributing to our mission to help millions of people to take their wealth into their own hands
- You can commit to a 4- to a 6-month full-time internship
- You're excited about fintech and are thrilled to build the financial infrastructure of tomorrow
- You're hungry to learn and eager to grow quickly
- You are a true team player and feel energised in diverse teams
- You love to be challenged, take ownership of your work, and iterate quickly and early
- You are currently studying or just graduated with a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration/Finance or any other relevant field of study
- Ideally, you have previous work experience from related, fast-paced work environments
- You’re fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You're willing to relocate to Berlin (where our office is located) to experience the unique team culture at Upvest
- Application Procedure
What we offer
- We're working on solving a hard problem: fixing the European securities financial infrastructure that empowers more people to be able to invest. You have the opportunity to contribute to this change.
- We invest in you. From access to a personal coach, development budget, and plenty of opportunities to grow in your role.
- We take hiring seriously with a strong focus on keeping a high bar when interviewing (equally important is that we also hire decent people who are passionate about their craft and helping to achieve our shared mission).
- While we're not quite fully remote, we are committed to being a flexible employer as we understand you don't have to be in the office to do your best work.
- We live a culture of empowerment, trust (that we hire the best people and get out of their way), and openness (there's a greater advantage in sharing information than keeping it to ourselves).
- We ensure we take time to have fun as a team. We're looking forward to having more time in person again once this becomes possible again.
- The initial duration of this contract can be between 3 - 6 months with the potential to convert to a full-time role within the Growth team.
- Preference for bachelor or master student:
- No preference
- to be determined
- 4- 6 months
- Apply Before: